- Will perform as a personal trainer in instruction, fitness assessment, exercise programming and motivation.
- Will maintain (and provide if necessary) a monthly log of training hours used.
- Will maintain current General Liability Insurance policy.
- Will give client at least 24 hour notice of any necessary schedule changes, and reschedule any missed sessions with client.
- Will stay current with applicable professional certifications.
- Will arrive on time at scheduled session and provide an un-interrupted workout.
- Has and will accurately and honestly complete health history.
- Will promptly inform trainer of any change in medical condition or of any new injury.
- Will give Trainer at least 24 hour notice to reschedule any appointment. If 24 hour notice is not given, session will not be rescheduled unless dire emergency or illness. This will count as client forfeiture.
- Will comply with advance scheduling and payment policies as set forth below.
- Will be ready to work out when Trainer arrives and give Trainer un-interrupted attention.
- If Client informs Trainer that they will be delayed in starting, time is subtracted from 60 minute workout.
SCHEDULING AND FEES:
- Training is paid in advance. Fees are non-refundable unless catastrophic injury or illness.
- Once training is scheduled, both Client and Trainer are held liable for those time slots
- Fitness assessment – no charge
- Individual Training – 1 hour minimum per training session. Minimum of 10 sessions.
- Fees subject to change with a 30 day notice
- All sessions must be complete no more than 10 weeks from start date